Jasper Engines & Transmissions is proud to announce the remanufactured Ford 3.5 L Duratec engine that is now available. This engine is a non-tube, single VVT version and is the first JASPER engine available in the Ford 3.5L/3.7L engine family.
Jasper Engines and Transmissions is proudly announcing their newly expanded availability of remanufactured GM 6T40/45/50 FWD and AWD transmissions. These 6-speed transmissions are electronically controlled and available for a variety of GM vehicles.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions is proud to announce that they are now offering gas and diesel turbochargers for a variety of vehicles. JASPER is always striving to provide its customers with new innovative products. These turbochargers are now easily accessible as they can be purchased over the counter.
Here at B&E Service, Inc. in Hamilton, NJ. We always try to carry top brands and offer the best services. One of the brands we highly recommend is Jasper Engines & Transmission. Working with Jasper means we are now able to expand our ability to provide our customers with enhanced quality products.
At B&E Service, Inc. in Hamilton we like to stay on top of our JASPER news. JASPER just released a GM 5.3L engine with a DOD/AFM deleted option (not available in California), and an available DiabloSport i3 programmer.
More Articles ...
- Six-speed JASPER Remanufactured GM 6L80 transmission Now Available for Additional Vehicles
- JASPER® Expands Remanufactured Chrysler 62TE Product Line
- JASPER® Offers Remanufactured GM 2.4L Ecotec OHC Engine
- JASPER® Driveline Division Ready for 2018 Racing Season
- JASPER Drivetrain Remanufacturing Facility Earns A New Certification